All the lego without the mystique... or maybe its the other way around...

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

School + Cartoons = Sushi

I'm already bored of these blog things.
It was fun while it lasted, but there's not enough action.
And I don't like it how some people have those stupid popups on their blogs that do nothing but annoy people with the insane amount of mouse clicking you have to do to get rid of it.

Sorry, I'm in a bad mood this morning. I stayed up for a good portrion of the night, writing a term paper. Why do they call them term papers if they give you a thousand of them to do during the term. It's not like its the one paper of the term...It's deceiving, thats what it is...
Sharkie knows my pain, don't you?

Anyways, today I am cheating on my university and going to visit an advisor at another one to see about them maybe letting me transfer in the fall. Take that McGill, with your high MacLean ratings and your pretentious lit teachers!!

Alright, I'm outta here. I'm gonna go eat some early morning supermarket sushi. Then I'm gonna go watch cartoons and remind myself that there are only four weeks left in this bloody semester.

p.s. I was so bored with the blog, that I started another one. It's the chronicles of my job.
http://dvdpassionstaff.blogspot.com check it out. maybe. yes. bye.

3 Comments:

Blogger K. H. said...

my lit prof is from McGill. she's an egyptian lesbian with lasors for eyes.

7:19 PM

 
Blogger Gossip Girl said...

i hope she dies (not literally)

7:23 PM

 
Blogger K. H. said...

she'll laser you for that!

7:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home