All the lego without the mystique... or maybe its the other way around...

Friday, July 20, 2007

It's Friday Night and I'm Alone

Whatever.

It happens sometimes, so don't judge me.

It is 9:29pm on a friday night and I am sitting on my couch, channel surfing, blogging, and counting the minutes until it is no longer too early to go to bed.

My roommate is out somewhere, being young or something, and the apartment is nice and quiet.

Here is a play by play of what I have done during my friday night alone time (which can also be used as proof of why I should never be left alone at all):

-I ate 3 smores Poptarts (I'm not even sure how Poptarts made their way into my apartment)

-I bit off all of my nails (two of which I bit too far down and are now screaming in pain)

-I watched more commercials than television shows due to channel flipping

-I painted all my toenails different colours

-I tried on all of my roommates' shoes and then forgot what order she had them in

-I had a mini fit of rage over the lack of an air conditioner in my apartment and then stopped when I realized that air conditioning gives me a rash.

And thats pretty much it.
I'm gonna go watch A Model Life and then call it a night.
'Night.

1 Comments:

Blogger Laurie said...

whatever happened to you?!?!

4:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home