All the lego without the mystique... or maybe its the other way around...

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

reasons why I shouldn't go to law school

I spent the last six months of my life studying for the LSAT, taking the LSAT, preparing my law school applications, and hounding past professors for recommendations.

Now that all of my applications are sent out and all that is left to do is wait, I can't help but compile a list of all the reasons why law school is the wrong choice for me (which will come in handy in the event that I should not get accepted anywhere).

This is what I have come up with so far:

-I won't be the smartest person in every one of my classes anymore
-I'll probably have to stop wearing my watermelon hair clips and alligator t-shirt
-The boys will be assholes (upside: my classes will no longer be populated by a majority of girls and selected males who all happen to be gay)
-I will most likely have to move away from my awesome, tiny, million floor walkup apartment
-I'll have a permanent sore back from carrying heavy textbooks around
-My fabulous, sky blue, Mat&Nat bookbag will no longer be able to get me through semesters

That is all I have so far.
But I'm sure the list will grow as I become more and more anxious.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home