All the lego without the mystique... or maybe its the other way around...

Friday, December 03, 2004

Listen Bitches!

I play this game sometimes, where I sit on a bench and I judge every single person who walks by me.
Today's scene takes place at Mcgill University, with me parking my ass on a stone bench in the hallway, trying to avoid the cold, snowy post-haven "breeze".
This game is my favorite because I get to judge other people and pick apart their flaws and make up tragic stories about them, never having to look at my own lame existence. And I use lame in the lamest terms.
I did a lot of sight-seeing, but I shall comment on only one of them, for I feel that she is a symbol for a large portion of the female population at Mcgill University.

And here it is:
Pretty stylish in that "hi I'm a university student" kind of way. She's wearing a fitted, pink jacket with a matching pair of Uggs boots. She has her hair done in what I like to call the "suburban-Jew ponytail" which consists of your classic ponytail with a random clip stuck on the top of the head for no apparent reason. It doesn't seem to be holding her hair back... It's just standing there. She seems like the kind of girl who has memorized every episode of Sex and the City and listens to Maroon 5 when she's not having a lot of sex with her italian boyfriend, who she is dating to impress her jewish friends with her tolerance. She's probably as vacant as she is good looking, but she probably holds decent grades anyways because of her standardized way of thinking. She'll probably grow out of her taste for italian boys and settle down with a nice jewish boy who makes a lot of money and will take her on cruises every january when she begins to complain about the cold weather. They will have three kids, all boys, and their boys will go to private school and smoke pot on the weekends. She will die eventually and be buried in her old age at the fancy jewish cemetery at the top of the Outremont hill.

Does anybody else have a fascination with judging strangers who don't even notice you?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home