All the lego without the mystique... or maybe its the other way around...

Thursday, December 02, 2004

Pilot and Pussy Inspector

Random Thursday morning-should be writing an essay- thought:

I just found out that Jason Lee named his kid Pilot Inspektor. Sounds like a name of a Russian spy or something. It sounds like a name of one of those kids who plants atomic bombs in marketplaces. I bet he put the K in there instead of the C to make his kid sound like a Russian. Nothing can save that kid from the Gulag now...
I really hope his kid grows up to be a pilot inspector- one of those guys who sits in the cockpit with the pilot and grades the pilot to make sure he's a safe flyer. Then he can print up business cards that say:
Pilot Inspektor
Pilot Inspector
What if Pilot Inspektor marries a girl named Pussy? Then would she be Pussy Inspektor? Imagine her business cards:
Pussy Inspektor
Gynecologist
Then when that time comes for me to visit the gynecologist, I'll get up from the lunchtable and tell all my lady friends that I have to go see the Pussy Inspektor now. I'll go to her office and tell her receptionist that I am here for the Pussy Inspektor. Then I'll sit on one of the pink plastic chairs in the waiting room, until the receptionist tells me that Pussy Inspektor will examine me now. Of course it will be a long wait, because with a name like Pussy Inspektor, even the most illiterate women can find her practice in the phone book. Then Pussy Inspektor will examine my pussy and I will go home and tell my husband that the Pussy Inspektor said that I am clean and healthy.
Pilot and Pussy Inspektor.... Has a nice ring to it, yes?
NO DOUBT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home