All the lego without the mystique... or maybe its the other way around...

Thursday, November 18, 2004

SPEEDING MOTORCYCLE

Speeding motorcycle won't you change me,
In a world of funny changes.
Speeding motorcycle won't you change me.

Speeding motorcycle of my heart
Speeding motorcycle; always changing me
Speeding motorcycle, don't you drive recklessly
Speeding motorcycle of my heart

Many girls have taken you out of a ride,
hurt you deep inside but you never slowed down.
Speeding motorcycle in my heart.
Speeding motorcycle let's speed smart.

Because we don't want to wreck but we can do a lot of tricks
We don't have to break our necks to get our kicks,
Speeding motorcycle, the road is ours.
Speeding motorcycle, let's speed some more.

Because we don't need reason and we don't need logic.
We've got feeling and we're damn proud of it,
Speeding motorcycle, there's nothing you can't do
Speeding motorcycle, I love you

-Yo La Tengo

2 Comments:

Blogger Number Mouth said...

Ooo, Scott, you're right. I love that song too...yo la tengo style

5:28 AM

 
Blogger Gossip Girl said...

ya I know Daniel Johnson wrote it originally, but I highly prefer the yo la tengo version which was in my head at that very moment.

I wanted to clarify for those reading, just so that they'd know.

1:37 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home