All the lego without the mystique... or maybe its the other way around...

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

A DIALOGUE FROM A TUESDAY NIGHT

This dialogue was recorded after dinner in my household, as I was preparing to leave for a movie.

me: *running down the stairs and into the kitchen*
Who wants to prove their love to me?

mom: I can't afford to prove my love to you. I'm broke.

me: just five dollars worth of love.

dad: I thought you had a job.

me: I know, but I'm saving up to be a better person.

dad: all I have is four dollars
*deposits change in my hand*

me: thanks dad. Oh but mom, I don't want you to feel left out.

mom: don't worry. I feel fine.

me: no, really mom. It's okay. I want you to be able to reach me with your love as well.
*fumbles through her wallet in the other room, grabbing a five.
THANKS. BYE.

Exuent me with nine dollars of love

THE END

6 Comments:

Blogger K. H. said...

i wish your parents loved me

11:48 PM

 
Blogger Sunnee said...

*sends dr.ajax two dollars*

11:09 AM

 
Blogger Number Mouth said...

You were supposed to share

11:44 AM

 
Blogger Isho said...

how was the movie?

1:24 PM

 
Blogger Sunnee said...

you're a barrel of laughs aren't you lambic?

3:33 PM

 
Blogger Number Mouth said...

this is blogging people. you're supposed to fix grammar and spelling errors. Much different than message boards. Comments are open. Comments are free! GO COMMENTS!

amen

5:30 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home