All the lego without the mystique... or maybe its the other way around...

Monday, November 15, 2004

HOW I FELL OFF THE HIPPIE BANDWAGON

I used to be a good person.
I was an avid environmentalist and humanist.
I used to recycle, I used to run fundraisers, I used to eat only organic products and free range eggs and meat. I never used to download music. I quit my job at the Gap over child labour, and I condemned the corporate hohums a.k.a. the man.

Today I eat all sorts of meats and non-organic vegetables. I forget to recycle and I bought a Gap shirt last week. I just burned three mix cds. I have emersed myself in consumerism and have learned to love the money.
(I still listen to folk music of the indie persuasion, though).

I have joined the dark side... and I love it.

4 Comments:

Blogger Gossip Girl said...

lets just leave it at a freudian slip.

6:13 PM

 
Blogger glomgold said...

pure evil. Waitaminute, izzat Jem?

1:11 AM

 
Blogger Isho said...

cynic, non-idealistic and jewish... very nice!!!

10:07 AM

 
Blogger Isho said...

(in a non-cynic way)

10:20 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home