All the lego without the mystique... or maybe its the other way around...

Monday, November 15, 2004

Goodbye Soulseek, Hello Limewire.

I used to think I had it made with my Soulseek music downloader. I was able to find all the music I needed to fulfill my indie rock desires. I was also able to chat with others about my indie rock desires. Life was good, music was fun.

Oh how ignorance blinds us.

It all began Friday night, as my family came together to celebrate my grandmother's 85th birthday at a stuffy, not-so-lovely-but-quite-expensive french restaurant. I was complaining about how I was missing a new episode of Joan of Arcadia (I watch it for the god parts... its the closest I'll ever get to him) for such a retched meal. My cousin then suggested I download it from LimeWire.

"LimeWire you say? Will it hurt my new Dell laptop?"

"LimeWire carries no adware OR spyware, so you're as safe as Soulseek"
ENTER BRIGHT LIGHT

Is this true? It can't be? Music AND Video downloads with pretty yellow and green accents?

Now let me tell you that LimeWire and I are very happy together. This will certainly be a long and prosperous relationship.
EXUENT BRIGHT LIGHT AND I, HOLDING HANDS.

2 Comments:

Blogger K. H. said...

traitor!!!!!!1

2:39 PM

 
Blogger momo said...

thanks for the entertaining read....

2:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home