All the lego without the mystique... or maybe its the other way around...

Thursday, December 09, 2004

Boys That I Love:

*Topher Grace
-what can I say, Topher? I have a thing for skinny boys. I think you're cute.

*Jake Gyllenhaal
-I'd like so totally do you if Kirsten Dunst would just get away from you.

*Ben Kweller
-I know you really wrote the song Believer for me.

*Adam Green
-you're like Ben Kweller, just with more vulgarity

*The cashier from Indigo
-I'll never buy my books from anyone else ever again.

*Aladdin
-you are definitely the hottest cartoon ever.

*Taylor Hanson
-will you leave your white trash wife and marry me under a willow tree?

*Jacob Hoggard
-you are totally my Canadian Idol.

*The boy in my philosophy class
-even though you cut your hair and it took me weeks to recognize you again, I still love you.

*The new boy on the O.C.
-I turned on the tv tonight, even though I stopped watching that crappy show ages ago, but there you were, with piercing eyes and preppy boy clothing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home