All the lego without the mystique... or maybe its the other way around...

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Friend!z!

I've been busy and now I'm sick, so from now on I refuse to ever be busy again... starting in the year 2009.

Its been quite a weekend.
Here are some developments:

-My father told me that I am going to remain single for the rest of my life because of my poor table manners. He may be right... Unless I manage to avoid eating meals with boys for the rest of my life.

-I met some anarchists at a party on Saturday night. They were the first true blue anarchists that I've ever met. They weren't as fun as I thought they'd be. They were all political and stuff... All I wanted to do was rearrange furniture and hog the cd player.

-I have fully entered patheticness by purchasing Kelly Clarkson tickets. It used to be that all I really had was my fabulous taste in music... Now even that is shot down the drain.

-The realization came to me yesterday that my promotion at work was probably given to me as a punishment. Now that I am management, I have to actually *shudder* do my job... That really bites the big one!

Oh... and its T-minus five days until university applications are due and I have yet to start on them.

Just finished watching Gilmore Girls... shoutout to Luke and Lorelai: Have sex and get it over with already. Your fight is long overdue for some makeup sex... if it doesn't happen by next week, I'm moving to another network. Oh and Rory... when did you turn into such a dried up cunt? Remember when you were pretty and read books? Slut.

Oh... and I might be dying. Got a doctors appointment on Thursday to find out what the deal is with my abnormal blood tests... DUM DUM DUUUUUUM!!!

Tune in next week to find out what diseases slash illnesses I have. Maybe I have them all...

Off to watch my American Idol tapes now. Note to self: Tell job that work is not an option on American Idol nights... oh shit... American Idol Night is every night this year, apparently.

Thanks. Bye.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I;ve seen the canadian winner of canadian idol on WORLD IDOL last year. Ive been to Sona

9:59 AM

 
Blogger K. H. said...

American Idol is good this year. Kelly Clarkson is not. And maybe your blood tests will prove you're a vampire?

1:40 PM

 
Blogger Number Mouth said...

I like Kelly, you lame sharkass.

OH, and Luke and Lorelai will fuck or I'm outta there too.

8:30 PM

 
Blogger Laurie said...

I'm sleepy. I would bet money that they find that you're a vampire. *sets down wager*

10:11 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home