All the lego without the mystique... or maybe its the other way around...

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Sometimes I'm Alive.

I find blogging too be a little too hard.
I can't ever seem to remember to actually post.
I'm gonna try really hard to post more often.

Alright, let's get it started... Which reminds me, I just found out while watching a classic OC episode (can it really be considered classic after one year?) at work today, that the Black Eyed Peas song is Let's Get Retarded. I thought it was Let's Get it Started... seems that is the censored version... since when has retarded become a swear word? Meh.

So anyways, here are my "things" of the week:
We all know that I have quite possibly the shortest attention span on the earth, so when I get into something, I usually just obsess over it for a week or so and then I'm onto the next thing...
So here are some things that have consumed my world lately:

MUSIC:
I am REALLY into hardcore girl punk rock music. LE TIGRE is a must. I can be seen jumping around my roomn to the new Le Tigre cd, while trying to apply hot pink lipstick at the same time.

MOVIES:
Wow, I am having a really tacky couple of days because wacko sci-fi movies like LOGAN'S RUN and LABYRINTH are so totally all I can talk about lately. Oh and MOTORCYCLE DIARIES came out this week, along with DONNIE DARKO the Director's Cut... so I should get around to buying them...

TV:
Well, I've always been a GILMORE GIRLS fan, mostly because I finally found people who talk faster than I do. But I have to say that this weeks episode was a notch above the rest this season. You think its going down and then they get you back into it. Oh and i bought the dvds of the first two seasons awhile back and have been watching a lot of those ones.
Special mention to THE SIMPLE LIFE. I'm sorry, but it is the funniest show on television, god dammit! Paris and Nicole as interns is the most entertaining shit I can think of.

BOOKS:
Well... I know I said I would get back into reading something worthwhile after I dropped out of school for the semester, but I've been held back a little tad. I guess after being tortured by the english department for months, it's hard to get back into the reading world. I have been reading from my AMERICAN SPLENDOR anthology though... I don't know if it would count seeing as its a comic book... although we can boost it up to graphic novel. But I have been looking for something fun to read. I'll take suggestions. Something funny and racy. Something the english department at McGill would frown upon. So that eliminates Chaucer and Milton.

CANDY:
Going retro with AIRHEADS. Best candy in the world... who cares if they went out of fashion in 1988. They look like smashed crayola crayons and taste like sugar.

BOY OF THE WEEK:
Its Brad Renfro week and that means all things Brad Renfro. I watched THE CURE the other day and bawled for hours. Next up is BULLY. Mmmmmm...Brad Renfro.

OBSESSION OF THE WEEK:
Trying to get Bell Mobility to give me a new cell phone, solely on the basis that I don't like mine. Victory WILL be mine.

Well thats all for now kids,
keep it real.
Thanks. Bye.

1 Comments:

Blogger Number Mouth said...

Mmmmmmmmmm, gilmore girls. FUCK luke! FUCK HIM!!!

12:26 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home