All the lego without the mystique... or maybe its the other way around...

Saturday, January 01, 2005

2005?

a new year comes with many new firsts of the year.

I am happy to announce that I have had my first allergic reaction of 2005, at 1:05am this morning from a pair of shedding dogs at a certain new years eve party.

I have also experienced my first crush of 2005 this morning at promptly 9:46am at the drugstore while I was picking up my first box of 2005 tampons for my first period of 2005.

Tonight I shall nostalgically celebrate the greatest decade with a game of trivial pursuit of the 90s with my gal pals.

Tomorrow I will see my first movie of 2005 when I go to see The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou.

To look back on the past year, I haven't really accomplished much.
And I really plan to accomplish even less this year.

Swell, ain't it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home