All the lego without the mystique... or maybe its the other way around...

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

The Faggiest CD on Earth

I stayed up all night making the ultimate compilation cd. Two discs-39 songs. It might possibly be the best compilation cd on earth. I originally made it to piss off the 17 year old, Destiny's Child listening girls who work at my work. I told them they'd be sorry when they forced me to work while listening to Britney Spears, Destiny's Child, and other such really bad musical blasphemy this weekend. And now I have the perfect revenge! Two cds full of Rod Stewart, Bob Dylan, Velvet Underground, Peter Gabriel, The GoGos, The Bangles, The Donnas, and a bunch of indie bands they've never heard of. To me, this is musical heaven. To them, their ears will probably fall off. It is time somebody exposed them to real music anways. HAHAHAHA I giggled in such delight when I even put an REO Speedwagon song on to drive them absolutely mad!!!

I have named my cd: The Faggiest CD on Earth.

I might asked to have this cd buried with me in my death. I even put Hanson on it, but that was for my own pleasure, because those boys happen to be diamonds in my eyes since they went all indie rock on the world.
I did put an Alicia Keys song on it though out of pity for them. I actually kind of like it though...She's pretty nifty when she isn't making music with that Usher character...
Work is going to be soooooooo much fun tonight.

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home