All the lego without the mystique... or maybe its the other way around...

Thursday, December 30, 2004

Midnight Revelations.

So I forgot about this little place. I've been busy partying at the clubs, getting sick, watching movies, working, and of course, cleaning my room and messing it up again.

Here are some revelations in my life from the past week:

Rilo Kiley is my new favorite band.
There is something poetic about a group of former child stars who couldn't quite make it in show business forming an indie rock band.
Le sigh, I LOVE IT.

Know what else I love?
Field of Dreams. I could marry Kevin Costner right now, I love it so much.

I also discovered that Steven Spielberg is my hero and might possibly have always been without me noticing it. Maybe its because I spent 75$ on an E.T. out of print gift set that came with a lot of goodies. People forget what a great film that is. I think I'm going to write a thesis paper on it one day. I'm not sure what class it will be for, but I'll write it.

I've also decided that there is no time like the present to get started on writing my screenplay. Zach Braff started writing the screenplay for Garden State in college, and since I'm taking a semester off from college to "soul search", maybe I should knock out a couple of pages or something.
I'm young, I'm hip, I like to write things...mostly on half used napkins.

Ya. Thats all my brain can handle for tonight. I'm going back to my Nick Drake cds and my pillow.

Goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home