All the lego without the mystique... or maybe its the other way around...

Monday, January 17, 2005

Space Monkey

Things that I have decided in the past ten minutes, while eating a banana-chocolate space monkey popsicle:

1) Reincarnation is impossible and therefore, I will most probably not return to this earth as america's top model after my death.

2) Aliens did indeed land in Roswell, leading to a mass government cover up, although they probably are not as good looking as Jason Behr and Brendan Fehr from the WB's Roswell.

3) My co-worker's dead fish's spirit is haunting my car and my place of work and is trying to gnaw out my eyeballs.

4) If Global Warming really exists, it sure is taking its sweet ass time to get here.

I would have come to more conclusions, but this is where I finished my popsicle.
And I am absolutely incapable of thought process when I'm not stuffing my face.

So that's all for now, butt-munches...

1 Comments:

Blogger Number Mouth said...

watch your mouth goddamnit!

6:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home