All the lego without the mystique... or maybe its the other way around...

Saturday, November 05, 2005

WARNING: Sexual Content- READER DISCRETION IS ADVISED

Nobody reads my blog.

And I've come to realize why.

Although I fill my blog chock full of fun and drama, there is one thing I've left out and it is penalizing my popularity ten fold.

S.E.X.

Sex sells. Everyone knows it.
Carrie Bradshaw knows it. Jenna Jameson knows it. Fricken Jessica Simpson knows it.


Whether it's raunchy german poo on each other sex, or poolboy fantasy sex, or romantic puke me a river sex, people want to read about it (and possibly watch it).

It's everywhere. It's on tv, on the internet, in magazines, etc. etc.
If I filled my blog entries up with galant tales of sexual adventures and misadventures, I'd probably have one of the more popular blogs.

I have tried to base my blogs on other things such as yoyo tales and music rants, but the masses aren't having any of it. I understand that I need to change the content for the good of the people. I am willing to do it too. Hell, I'd sell my soul for a lot less. I am taking the lesser root. I am giving in like so many from the past have done. I will sex myself up with the best of them. Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, Paris Hilton, and Lindsay Lohan will have nothing on me.


So here it is... a new me, a new blog, WAY new content.
Here is a start to a brand new view.
Here is my new blog, all about sex.
Here it goes:




SEX-

I'm not having any.

5 Comments:

Blogger OLY said...

LOL... good post.. :)

12:44 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

No kidding...I'm right there with ya.

12:58 AM

 
Blogger Number Mouth said...

sex, I should have more.

11:09 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol, good one.

4:35 PM

 
Blogger Isho said...

i always had you for hot and sexual

6:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home