All the lego without the mystique... or maybe its the other way around...

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Bad publicity is better than no publicity

So I got my first review ever for my blog.
How'd it go, you ask?

Well, I guess the summary reveals it all:
"a dull diary of a drama queen"

I'll give you dull, you pompus jerk!
Dull is a Sunday afternoon at the golf course.
Dull is a class on deductive logic.
DULL is your mom on the Fourth of July!!!!

I was given a 1 out of 5 for interesting content!
(although, now that I think about it, the content of my blog really isn't all that interesting... although I do tend to find myself overly amusing at times.)

STILL! Thats beside the point!

And who is this mystery reviewer, huh? HUH?!
I bet its some middle aged man who runs a blog about interest rates or something...
Now I know how Hilary Duff feels when Ebert and Roeper review her movies.
What does some stuffy old geezer know about a 20 year old's life?

And I'm SORRY that I can't seem to update my blog on a regular daily basis...
SOME of us have lives, you know!
I'm sorry if the first thing that pops into my head while making plans for a Saturday night isn't "gee, it's been awhile since I've updated my blog... Guess I gotta stay home tonight."

And DRAMA QUEEN?!
DO I LOOK LIKE A DRAMA QUEEN TO YOU????!!!!!


Okay, I'm done.
Anyone up for ice cream?

4 Comments:

Blogger Last Girl On Earth said...

My manager always tells me...
"Don't read your press... WEIGH IT!"

You are a riot! Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Hope to see you there again. I've blogrolled you and will be back soon.

http://www.denibonet.com/blog

10:41 PM

 
Blogger K. H. said...

so where can i read this review?? huh huh??

3:15 AM

 
Blogger Gossip Girl said...

i dunno... blog explosion i think is where i saw it.

10:29 AM

 
Blogger Isho said...

drama queen, haha

11:18 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home