All the lego without the mystique... or maybe its the other way around...

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

I WANT A WAVE POOL FOR JEWISH CHRISTMAS!

Attention Ty Pennington:

If Extreme Makeover Home Edition ever decides to redo my house, I would like it if you just forgot the whole house thing and just used my property to build a giant wave pool, like the ones they have at waterparks. Who needs a house when you have a wave pool?

Thank you.

Signed,
A sort of fan.

Holy shit, people. I went to Super Aqua Club yesterday and it almost killed me. I have this HUGE sunburn on my back that goes from my neck down to my ankles. I spent last night on my stomach in bed cuz I couldn't move. It was kind of worth it though. They opened this new slide called the Tornado and it shoots you down this crazy drop in a tube and then you get spun in a giant cyclone as if you were in a tornado. Hot stuff, I'm telling you. But of course, my favorite part: The Wave Pool. Words cannot describe the love affair I am having with the wave pool. I would marry it if I could. Its so fun, you almost forget to think about how many kids probably peed in the water you are swallowing as the waves crash over you.

In Tom Cruise news, there was a boy at the waterpark yesterday who looked exactly like Tom Cruise. Especially with his sunglasses. But his girlfriend was no Katie Holmes.
Oh ya, Tom Cruise got squirted with a water pistol and now the FBI has opened a new department, where they hire Feds to overlook celebrity outings.

So, I've been completely convinced that Katie Holmes is a complete dolt, and then I sadly remember the movie, Pieces of April, that she was absolutely amazing in. Its a small, indie movie about the black sheep of a family who tries to cook Thanksgiving dinner for her family. Katie Holmes has died hair and goth makeup and shitty clothes in it and a turkey gets past around between apartments. Those who have not seen should go and rent it. Its a great movie.

Rilo Kiley is performing on the late late show with whatever his name tonight. The show that used to be the Craig Kilborn show. Don't know the guy hosting it much but Rilo Kiley is one of my favorite bands. Watch it if you aren't asleep.

6 days until I leave for the summer.
don't miss me too much.
I should maybe go pack or something.
Word.

1 Comments:

Blogger Number Mouth said...

Pieces Of April broke my heart...it was like watching a young Alli circa 1992. Sweet.

5:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home