All the lego without the mystique... or maybe its the other way around...

Sunday, June 26, 2005

...but i'm in europe: an MSN conversation

do you KNOW ritalin --> me
Paris a go-go --> good good friend who went backpacking through europe this summer


Paris a go-go says: i'm in paris.

do you KNOW ritalin: i'm in my house.

Paris a go-go: luckyy

do you KNOW ritalin: no you luckyy

Paris a go-go: i bought shoes today.

do you KNOW ritalin: great. so now you're all eurofied. our friendship is over, isn't it?

Paris a go-go: no, i'm not eurofied at all. i still like ice cream, only now i call it gelato.

do you KNOW ritalin: i'm packing for my ever so exciting trip upnorth for the summer.

Paris a go-go: you should come to europe instead and hang out with me.

do you KNOW ritalin: okay, i'll go get my thousands of dollars i keep stashed under my bed...

Paris a go-go: okay... i'll wait.

do you KNOW ritalin: SHIT! I CAN'T FIND MY KILL BILL SHIRT!!

Paris a go-go: we are leaving paris tommorrow. i will miss it. it's my favorite. better than italy.

do you KNOW ritalin: I'M NOT GOING TO CAMP WITHOUT IT!

Paris a go-go: okay... but i'm in europe...

do you KNOW ritalin: where did i put it last???!!?

do you KNOW ritalin: ARRGGGEDGGFHKFDGKDF!!!! ARG!!!

Paris a go-go: I don't know but i have to go soon and this is prob the last time i will speak to you this summer.

do you KNOW ritalin: i put it in the laundry! WHERE IS IT?!?!?!!?!?!

Paris a go-go: maybe your dog ate it.

do you KNOW ritalin: I'll kill her.

Paris a go-go: haha. do it. nobody likes her anyways. she's hella ugly.

do you KNOW ritalin: this is the worst thing thats ever happened to me.

Paris a go-go: i'm sorry. i have to go though. my internet time is up and i dont want to waste anymore money.

Paris a go-go: be good. don't hurt the children.

do you KNOW ritalin: bye, pray for me. have fun and stuff. dont become europed.

Paris a go-go: bye. i miss you.

do you KNOW ritalin: i miss my kill bill shirt.

2 Comments:

Blogger K. H. said...

this is basically every conversation with you.

7:38 PM

 
Blogger Gossip Girl said...

so? wanna mess?

1:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home